Member Meeting Minutes for January 18, 2012
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Eli, Gabe, Logan, Chris, Scott, Matt B, Laura, Sarita
Called to order at 19:28
- Sat Feb 11th: Learn to Solder Arduino - Matt Beckler and assistants - Matt will look at doing flyers
- Sat Feb 25th: Processing class - val - doug will talk to val
- Sat Mar ??th: Physical Pixel - Doug & ?? - doug will update tomorrow
- Start thinking of April class possibilities
- Fri Jan 6th - How to use a Hackerspace (Laura)
- Interest in repeating this talk at Assemble.
- Fri Jan 13th: Intro to welding (Gabe)
- Interest in May/June -we need to work out scope / expense.
- Knot Tying Club
- See calendar for outside group use of the shop.
- Wed Jan 18th - Nominations for 2012 Council member election in Feb.
- Fri Jan 20th - Slide Rule How-To
- Fri Jan 27th - 1-String Electric Guitar
- Sayan's email (dwp to fill in details)
- Marty's email (dwp to fill in details)
- Landlord email (dwp to fill in details)
- Organized, please use and put back: power adapter, stuff on tables.
- Cross-advertising with Assemble (Laura has details)
- T-Shirt/Hoodies ordered
- RFID Door Project - Gabe is doing enclosure construction.
- Ready for beta
- News from talking to the Landlord/Electrician
- January is refocus and clean up Month!
Nominees: -- Scott, Logan, Eli, Doug
Motion to adjourn: 20:43