Member Meeting Minutes for September 01, 2010
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
- New Members
- Recent Events
- Upcoming Events
- Shop Updates
- Action Items
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Matt S, Friar, Mandy, Lori, Chirs T, Derrik, Gwen, Willy, Logan, Matt B, Val, Doug
- Hackerspaces in Space Balloon challenge results submitted
- Hacker Movie Night
- Sep 9: Screen printing at AIR.
- Sep 10: TCP Hack Foo: NetCat and NMap too.
- Sep 18: Matt and Andy Tactile Metronome class.
- Sep 25-26: World Maker Faire in NYC.
- Start making Monday night a PowerWheels night?
- We have received a quote from Dales electrician and we are getting a third and probably final quote from Doug's electrician.
- Soldering irons for the shop.
- Laptop, keyboard, and Palmpilot donation from Ben Cox (@djehuti)
- HackPittsburgh Biz cards: Please take a few, we didn't have enough at UPENE. Don't let the shame happen to you! :)
- Motion to add Doug Philips to the HackPittsburgh leadership council.
Unanimous Yes!!! Welcome Doug.