Member Meeting Minutes for July 07, 2010
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
- Recent Events
- Upcoming Events
- Shop Updates
- Action Items
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Matt S., Matt B., Matt M., Isaac, Marek, Doug, Val, Lori, Jon, Mandy
- Bowl making night, hosted by Andy
- Field Day
- Opportunity for future events at their location
- Marek's Drink Class 26th of June
- Extra ingredients available to hold second class
- Could lead to
- Lock Picking Group
- Well attended, some attendees possibly interested in being members
- Group will meet once a month, on the first Tuesday of the month
- Balloon Launch
- Good news: it made it to 98000 feet.
- Bad new is that it disappeared
- Working on the next attempt
- Balloon Challenge Meetings on Monday!!!
- Maker Faire Detroit
- Will be a party at i3Detroit
- If you're going, sign up on the board
- Polish Hill arts festival is July 17th
- UPENE is coming up, sign up if you plan to attend (http://www.warrantyvoid.us/upene/)
- Flash event on July 31st (Val)
- Quote received, Marek to send it to the council.
Out of Shop
- See event board
- Add names to list if you are going
- There is a motion to switch the Sunday members meetings to Wednesdays:
- Unanimously voted in. The second meeting of the month is now on the third Wednesday
- There is a motion to add all members to the mailing list, from which they can unsubscribe if desired
- Unanimously voted in.
Find a new council member.