Member Meeting Minutes for February 18, 2020
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
HackPGH member’s meeting minutes for February 18th, 2020
Call to order
- Josh Inklovich
- Adam Longwill
- CW Kremer
- Steve Owens
- Stephen Zelenko
- Andrew Campbell
- Sam Bassett
- Bethany Klick
- Kwame Right
- Taylor Huston
- Rob Bedel
- Adam Longwill
- Brian Esch (Beebo)
Recognition of awesome
- Becky Zajdel for refilling everything including the K Cups
- Sean for training.
Quote of the day
- It's not over till it's over. Yogi Bera
- Rob and the television and the video conferencing. PSU is on the Pacific somewhere for the new server.
- We need a new water filter for the fridge
- Rob is going to fix the LED sign
- Kossel is still under repair by Beebo and Jeremy
- Adam and rob are going to fix the Gist street monitor
- Andrew's stairs are coming along. He's going to be doing that... in the future.
- Adam will get the details of the Mcauley Ministries grant and get people to apply for teaching
- The board will come up with a list of places to contact for a list of skills that would be ideal to teach for skill-building for uptown residents. Hill CDC, Jake Wheatley, Manufacturing Assistance Center (welding), Careerlink. Think of it like "introduction to life skills"
- Security Concern will meet on the last Friday of the month
- Nominate people for board!
- Teach Adam how to make safe the rest of the shop
- the membership would like to document a price for at the least the large format printer.
- We have money - Bethany
- Bethany needs help with adding on off switch to vending machine.
- Proposal from Simon: Vote on adding wording noting that all donations are final, so people can't un-donate stuff. It's a PITA.
- Amend the section of the constitution that "any donations in cash or in-kind donations are made as a permanent and non-refundable donations. These donations cannot be rescinded, in part or in whole. A member may elect to loan equipment but must submit a written notification to the board before or at the time of loaning. The loaner must attach a semi-permanent label stating that it is a loan and it is the responsibility of the loaner to maintain this label."
Move to adjourn