Member Meeting Minutes for December 01, 2010
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
- Recent Events
- Upcoming Events
- Shop Updates
- Action Items
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Jet, Mandy, Val, Matt S., Doug, Chris, Logan, Matt B., Ed Called to order at 7:20pm
- Fri Nov 19: Jeff to talk about robots! History of robotics, and future directions. Light and Quick.
- Fri Nov 26: CLOSED: No public event: Thanksgiving
- Fri Dec 3: Logan's Intro to Mead Making.
- XXX Dec ?: CMU Ham Exam - Ask Matt B
- Fri Dec 10: Matt Judd will present about Occam, a parallel programming language for Arduino
- Fri Dec 17: Origami and other craft ornaments!
- Tue Dec 21: HOLIDAY Party! OTB 2512 Carson.
- Fri Dec 24: Closed: No public event: Christmas Eve
- Fri Dec 31: Closed: No public event: New Year's Eve
- We need to start putting the shop back in order.
- There is a plan to build shelving to replace the metal shelves
- Jeff/Ed - brought in 2 4x8 pegboards - still not deployed.
- Shop upkeep:
- Trash - Mondays: goes to the front of building, don't use the dumpster.
- Recycling: every other Monday blue plastic bags. Please bring blue plastic bags.
- Bathroom cleaning: go through the list of members, once every two weeks.
- Doodle poll not effective. Multiple suggestions for having list of items in the shop itself. Decide next week.
For next meeting, decide on an action plan.
- Need someone to take charge about heating the garage door
- Matt M. is stepping down as council member
- Legally, we need to find a replacement
- We'll open for nominations at the next members meeting, and will vote in a new person on the first of the year
- Craft corner update (Mandy): Working to set up the space.
- Motion to adjourn: passed @19:51