Member Meeting Minutes for August 7, 2019
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
HackPGH member’s meeting agenda for August 7th, 2019
Call to order
- Simon called the meeting to order at 19:41
- Ezra Julian
- Alex Conway
- Phil Garrow
- Nathan Edwards
- Geno Soroka
- Chad Elish
- Alex Resinger
- Sean Guzik
- Simon Heath
- Becky Zadjel (Hangouts)
- Robert Bedel (Hangouts)
Quote of the Day
"Anything you say is a quote" -- Chad
- Gravel for parking lot -- Dale wants to do it, price is approx $275, no date yet.
- iMac works, thanks Adam
- MakerNet -- Chad, any news?
- A/C -- We need to rummage up quotes -- Becky has a friend who is good, Chad has a friend who might give us a discount.
- Big CNC -- news?
- Becky is working on grants -- 5k each, one for accessibility stuff, one for A/C. FISA and McAuley Ministries. We'll know by October?
- Heat project
- Anyone want to try to restart the drone club?
- New resin printer (Cubic Photon) and hood -- Thanks, Alex -- $60/liter, Alex wants to do training for it
- Sound system! Thanks Phil! -- uh, maybe doesn't work
- Printer is repaired!
- None! Yay
- Anyone got stuff?
- Intro to MIG welding with Kris -- Aug 10 -- is this still happening? -- Nobody's signed up yet so we are good on delaying it, we need to wait for more welding gas and supplies anyway.
- Computer building workshop with Adam -- Aug 17
- Next member's meeting -- Aug 20
Move to adjourn
Motion to adjourn at 8:17 pm
Minutes by Simon "Icefox" Heath