Council Meeting Minutes for September 13, 2010
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
- Shop Improvements
- Upcoming Events
- Web Site and Internet
- Lease requires heat to be supplied.
- Idea proposed within council to consider paying for heater in exchange for reduced rent.
- Points will be brought up at members meeting.
- Regardless of heat outcome, door insulation will be a priority for winter.
- Doug's Electrician $1925, three bids were $1300, $1950, and $1925.
- Move to address most pressing issues.
- Install separate breaker for shop and run 220 to shop for sander
- To be done in a weekend in october with a clean up
- Council voted to move towards LLC business model.
- Doug will e-mail his accountant
- Officers Elected
- Matt Stultz - President
- Matt Mets - Secretary
- Doug Philips - Treasurer
- Andy Leer - Council Member at large
Website and Internet
- e-mail and set up a time to open ports
- Doug - e-mail accountant
- Matt M- fix authentication stuff and make it better, organize work party (Paint, Insulate, Electric)
- Andy - Create website manual, business cards, colors on patches
- Matt S -