March was a great month in the shop! We had our quarterly Learn To Solder class, some great friday night talks, and our first ever Shop Show and Tell. Be sure to keep an eye on our webpage for more details on our upcoming events!
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Upcoming Classes
- April Friday nights @ the Shop
- Other Shop Events
- UPCOMING CLASSES
- Sat Apr 27th - Do you have an Arduino but have no idea where to begin when it comes to programming it? This class is for you! We will teach you how to write basic programs using various inputs (such as a potentiometer) to control various outputs (such as RGB LEDs). It's a great way to get up an running quickly!
The class signup page and details will be published soon on HackPittsburgh.org, so be sure to check there for updates.
- Class discounts available for HackPittsburgh members!**
- APRIL FRIDAY NIGHTS @ THE SHOP
- Fri Apr 5: How to Win at Building Your Own 3D Printer
- Fri Apr 12: Intro to version control
- Fri Apr 19: Rope-craft
- Fri Apr 26: Finish It Friday
- These events are free and open to the public; Shop opens at 7pm **
- OTHER EVENTS
- Thu Apr 4: Pittsburgh Lockpick Club (http://unlockpgh.com)
- Mon Apr 8: UAV/Quadcopter group meeting (HackPittsburgh members only)
- Tue Apr 9: Open Source Fabrication
- Thu Apr 11: Open Source Beer group (HackPittsburgh members only
- These are outside groups that meet at the shop, but are mostly open to the public. They typically start at 7pm.**
................................................................ HackPittsburgh http://www.hackpittsburgh.org http://www.twitter.com/HackPgh https://www.facebook.com/HackPgh http://www.linkedin.com/company/hackpittsburgh
Unsubscribe from this list: Enter your email and click "unsubscribe" at http://www.hackpittsburgh.org