Jump to navigation Jump to search
Resources for the Introduction to Soft Circuits Workshop
- Soft Circuit resources
- How to get what you want Soft circuits reference website, cookbook examples of how to build fabric sensors and interface to electronic parts.
- Less EMF Great place to purchase soft circuit materials, goofy people though.
- fashioning technology book about soft circuits. Some tutorials from the book are available for free.
- Open Softwear, a downloadable book about soft circuits and wearable electronics.
- LilyPad, a microcontroller you can sew into a shirt!
- Inspirational projects
- Purchase info for materials that we used in the class
- Battery holders: Battery holder with holes for sewing, BA2032SM-ND
- Batteries: generic 3V, CR2032 battery
- Green LEDs: 2mm green LED, Digikey part # 67-1127-ND
- Yellow LEDs: 2mm yellow LED, Digikey part # 67-1126-ND
- Red LEDs: 2mm red LED, Digikey part # 67-1125-ND
- Conductive thread: 234/34 4ply from Sparkfun