First Person to Arrive
IMPORTANT FIRE SAFETY RULE: If the shop is empty, lights are off etc, when you enter, you MUST make sure the Watson Street outer door is unlocked, for fire safety reasons. Currently it's locked with a padlock and must be unlocked from the outside, contact the board for the padlock combination.
NOTE: Store the padlock on the inside of the door, there's a wooden widget there to hang it from.
Last Person to Leave
- Monday: Trash taken out?
- All Tools off? Especially:
- Power tools (sawstop, etc)
- 3D Printers
- Laser Cutter
- Air Compressor
- Soldering Irons at electronics workbench
- Desktop Computers off?
- Cleaned up after yourself?
- Tools put away?
- Sawdust and metal chips cleaned up?
- No dirty dishes left out or in the sink?
- Lights out?
- Clean side shop lights out (brick pillar by big printer)
- Metal shop lights out (on wall to left of garage door)
- Wood shop lights out (on wall to right of garage door, by Watson Street door)
- Laser Cutter light (pull string, above laser cutter)
- Kitchen lights are usually left on
- Doors locked?
- Garage door
- Jumonville Street door
- Watson Street door
- Watson Street outer door (gate) padlocked (padlock is stored on back of inner door)