We have a lot of regular events like club meetups and member meetings. Check the calendar to see what's coming up.
Hosting an Event
If you have an idea for an event, we would love to help you make it a reality! Here are some things you could do:
- Start a club
- Give a presentation about an interesting topic
- Throw a Tesla-themed party
If you have an idea for an event, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are planning on running a class, see the ClassHostingHowTo page for helpful info.
The Shop is available for use by outside groups at times that aren't already booked, with approval of the board/membership. Outside groups need to be sponsored by a member of the space.
The sponsor needs to do the following:
- Open the space at least 15 minutes in advance, and tidy it up and prepare it as appropriate.
- Make sure attendees know:
- Beer fridge is for members only.
- Groups can bring their own beer.
- Sodas / snacks $1 lazor fund.
- Clean up their own clutter/mess.
- No use of shop area / power tools.
- Stay until attendees leave (or are kicked out)
- Clean up space for rest of members to use (if attendees don't do it) and lock up