Member Meeting Minutes for November 17, 2010
- Recent Events
- Upcoming Events
- Shop Updates
- Action Items
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Friar, Val, Mandy, Logan, jet, Matt S, Doug, Derrick, Gwen, Chris Y, Willie, Jeff K, Ed, Tim (did chicken dance for being late), Chris T (also did chicken dance!) Guests: Nick, Shane, Stephanie Called to order at 7:15pm
- Fri Nov 5: Learn to Juggle with Matt S. and Josh - showed off home made juggling balls.
- Sun Nov 7: WACOM HamFest, Washington PA, 8am-2pm
- Fri Nov 12: Knit and Crochet night hosted by Matt S. Mandy S. and Susan S. (well attended.)
- Sun Nov 14: Balloon launched!!! Almost 100 mile! Broken 100K. Data is back, need to get to Component One!
- Fri Nov 19: Jeff to talk about robots! History of robotics, and future directions. Light and Quick.
- Fri Nov 26: CLOSED: No public event: Thanksgiving
- Fri Dec 3: Logan's Intro to Mead Making.
- Fri Dec 10: Matt Judd will present about Concurrency, a parallel programming language for Arduino
- Fri Dec 17: Origami and other craft ornaments!
- Tue Dec 21: HOLIDAY Party! OTB 2512 Carson. Details from Gwen, then see Gwen after tonight's meeting for ideas, brainstorming, helping out!
- Fri Dec 24: Closed: No public event: Christmas Eve
- Fri Dec 31: Closed: No public event: New Year's Eve
- Painting is DONE!!!!
- We need to start putting the shop back in order.
- Lets get together on _______ to work on a plan (Matt S)
- Gas leak has been fixed. "It's still fixed"--Ed.
- We now have a small tool wall, thanks to Ed.
- Jeff/Ed - brought in 2 4x8 pegboards.
- Shop up keep:
- Trash - Mondays: goes to the front of building, don't use the dumpster.
- Recycling: every other Monday blue plastic bags. Please bring blue plastic bags.
- Bathroom cleaning: go through the list of members, once every two weeks.
- Doodle poll not effective. Multiple suggestions for having list of items in the shop itself. Decide next week.
For next meeting, decide on an action plan.
- Group out to dinner. Jeff posted a doodle poll (insert link here)
- Group Goodwill raid for wool.
- Radio donation from Bill via Tim. They have arrived!
(Doug to send out a link to subscriptions for sub-group emails)
- Motion to adjourn: passed 19:42