Member Meeting Minutes for November 03, 2010
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
- Recent Events
- Upcoming Events
- Shop Updates
- Action Items
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Matt S, Tim, Matt B, Chris, Jeff, Matt M, Lori, Val, Logan, Mandy, Ed
- Fri Oct 22: Intro to Road Rallying w/Jenny and Doug
- Mon Oct 25: Balloon software/hardware integration.
- Everything works except for cell phone integration, will discuss launch plans tonight
- Fri Oct 29: Harry, Advanced nbEMS.
- Continuation of his talk from the spring, lots of cool demonstrations
- Fri Nov 5: Learn to Juggle with Matt S. and Josh
- Pitt ham radio club is running a foxhunt this Saturday (Matt B)
- Sun Nov 7th: WACOM HamFest, Washington PA, 8am-2pm
- We've been offered a table, which we'll do if we aren't launching the balloon.
- Take an LCD and do a slide-show of the balloon.
- If you're interested in participating, let Matt Stultz know!
- Doors open for vendor set up at 6am, but Saturday night setup is OK too.
- VE Session at 10AM! (Another General Ham study class opportunity!)
- Fri Nov 12: Knit and Crochet night hosted by Matt S. Mandy S. and Susan S..
- Other fiber arts ok too.
- Balloon launch.
- Possibility of launching in the next week
- Fri Dec 10: Matt Judud will present about Concurrency, a parallel programming language for Arduino
- Painting is DONE!!!!
- We need to start putting the shop back in order.
- Lets get together on Monday to work on a plan (Matt S)
- Gas leak has been fixed.
- We now have a small tool wall, thanks to Ed.
- Motion to adjourn (unanimous)