Member Meeting Minutes for November 02, 2011
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Mandy, Matt S, Sarita, Drue, Jet, Logan, Doug, Eli, Val, Mark, Dan, Scott, Matt B Called to order at 7:15 pm
- Fri Oct 21st: Movie Night
- Fri Oct 21st - 23rd: Art && Code
- Fri Oct 23rd: Pittsburgh Mini Maker Faire
- Fri Oct 28th: DIY Halloween Masks (Hang out night)
- Tue Nov 1st: Lock Pick Club
- Thu Nov 3rd: Screen Printing at Air
- Thu Nov 3rd: Pitt Maker Class
- Fri Nov 4th: A brief introduction to OpenSCAD
- Tue Nov 8th: Open Source Fabrication
- Thu Nov 10th: Knot Tying Club
- HandMade Arcade Sat Nov 12th
- Hack This: The HackerSpace Book is in the shop.
- Maker Faire a huge success.
- Shop clean up under way, we are sorting through the stuff.
- Planning will begin shortly on power, we will review current plan and see if it's still applicable.
- Lathe training will start after power is complete.
- Motion to adjourn: 7:47 pm