Member Meeting Minutes for May 1, 2013
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Minutes by Agenda Topic
- Called to order at: 7:32pm
- None :(
- Fri Apr 19: Finish It Friday
- Fri Apr 26: Rope-craft
- Sat Apr 27: "Intro to Arduino Programming"
- Went well, but lesson learned is that people don't do prerequisites, extra time should be allowed accordingly
- Tue Apr 30: PghMMF'13 Call for Makers is open! (email sent to -discuss list)
- "Early-bird" due June 1rst
- Fri May 3: "Pirate box"
- Fri May 10:
- Fri May 17: CoffeeCoffeeCoffee / Artemis all night long
- Fri May 24: Tentative: Shop Memorial Day BBQ
- Fri May 31: Finish-It Friday
- Sat Jun 8: Intro to sensors
- Sat Jun 20 (tentative): Intro to motor control
- Sun Aug 18: PGH mini maker faire
- Potential Friday Night talks/events:
- Hard drive rescue
- Flat panel speakers
- Shop Show-and-Tell (Quarterly) (mid March)
- Reverse engineering
- Stepper motor hack challenge
- Public welding class
- Ham radio test (late March/April)
- CNC milling
- Q2 Learn to Solder (June)
- Intro to processing
- Arduino Track:
- Learn to Solder
- Intro Programming
- Sensors (May 31??)
- Intro to Motor Control (June?)
- Advanced Motor Control (July?)
- Power Bill
- Now $106! 60% increase in usage over
- New RFID scanner under test/eval.
- MAC Machine must go!
- Window Lights project - lights in the windows!
- Hardware has been installed in project box
- Gene is working on syncing the prototyping board with the outside display
- 3D Printer
- Has been re-built, in progress of re-building
- Not ready for public use yet, but if you have a shop relevant project, talk to Eli and he may be able to print it for you
- Server Rack / network
- Costing us $20/month so far, council to figure out how to bill members for use.
- Security cameras
- Operational, monitor on top of vending machine!
- Starting soon, really
- Daton Ohion, countries largest ham swap meet, Jeff can take stuff for sale
Move to Adjourn: Sarita Second - Jeff