Member Meeting Minutes for January 4, 2012
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Minutes by Agenda Topic
Attendees: Matt B, Eli, Luc, Scott, Logan, visitors, Zach, Gabe, Dan, val, Laura, Doug
Called to order at 7:23
Luc (missed intro last meeting)
- Sat Feb 11th: Learn to Solder Arduino - Matt Beckler and assistants
- Sat Feb 25th: Processing class - val
- Sat Mar ??th: Physical Pixel - Doug & ??
- Lock Pick club
- See calendar for outside group use of the shop.
- Fri Jan 6th - How to use a Hackerspace (Laura)
- Fri Jan 13th: Intro to welding (Gabe)
- Wed Jan 18th - Nominations for 2012 Council member election in Feb.
- Fri Jan 20th - No event!
- Fri Jan 27th - No event!
- Slide Rule event date?
- In the news! http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/guide/hack-pittsburgh-a-place-for-creative-collaboration/
- Thanks to Matt S:
- The flag pole mount is done!
- T-Shirt spreadsheet is up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkX0jXPtt8SJdDNPeE9BMmNnOUYteS1hbk95VEh3YVE
- Order to be placed next week
- LED Project -Scott - Monday nights in January if needed?
- RFID Door Project - Gabe is doing enclosure construction.
- Donations! http://www.hackpittsburgh.org/wiki/index.php?title=Donations
- Jack Kingsley - power supplies, fans
- Deb LaDonne - books (some in shelves already, some on the table)
- MyKeepOn - hack it, but keep it in the shop.
- Plaque(s)/Thank you notes
- News from talking to the Landlord
- January is refocus and clean up Month!
- First shop Saturday: 7th!
Motion to adjourn: 8:33pm