Member Meeting Minutes for January 21, 2020
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
HackPGH member’s meeting minutes for January 21st, 2020
Call to order
- Adam Longwill
- Chad Elish
- Taylor Huston
- Marissa Botelho
- Tom Fetherston
- CW Kremer
- Steph Zelenko
- Ben Raub
- Simon Heath
- Damian Devlin
- Sean the Sheep.
Recognition of awesome
- Nolan, Rob, Adam, etc. for the new table and workspace
Quote of the day
- Clothing swap thing -- great success?
It went well. We should do it again but advertise 10 times more.
- Dust collection status?
It needs grounding wire- Marissa
- Makernet status?
Nothing to report
- Mini libraries? Taylor?
Marissa Jira Guy
- Foam & Fiber club
It's the real deal now! Exciting stuff
- John Miller wants to start a hacking (as in rapid programming) club.
- Rob and Adam might want to start a Linux programming class.
- Discussion of the current situation with a member being removed.
- Discussion and reminder of location of Constitution and rules and stuff like that
- Proposed Board Member as a Safety and Compliance Officer
- Proposed Safety Inspection at Shop Cleans
- New class coming up for Computer Building.
- Less broke?
- Cup-of-coffee fundraiser: Great success!
- New FAQ and new members guides
- None today!