Member Meeting Minutes for January 2, 2013
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Minutes by Agenda Topic
- Matt B
- Called to order at:
- Eric Ellis
- Sarita Taub (rejoined)
- Thu, Jan 17th - Carnegie Museum of Art Culture Club making event. Jeremy attended last one, might have useful info to pass along.
- Thu Dec 20: PittMesh (Canceled for Holidays)
- Thu Dec 20: StartUptown Holiday Party
- Fri Dec 21: No public event
- Fri Dec 28: No public event
- Wed Jan 2: Member Meeting
- Fri Jan 4: Social Entrepreneurship
- Fri Jan 11: TBD
- Fri Jan 18: TBD
- Fri Jan 25: TBD
- Potential Friday Night talks/events:
- Intro to resistors, capacitors, component labeling
- Hard drive rescue
- Social entrepreneurship (Scott^2, ~January)
- Flat panel speakers
- Public welding class
- Ham radio test (spring)
- CNC milling
- RFID project - DONE.
- Window Lights project - lights acquired, to be placed in window "soon"?
- Electronics Workstation - next steps?
- Need to organize electronics components
- 3D Printer
- Finishing build: Valve time frame - it's done when it's done
- Server Rack
- Bandsaw - Done!
- Steel City Code Fest
Motion to adjourn: Doug, second Sarita