Member Meeting Minutes for December 19, 2012
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Minutes by Agenda Topic
- Called to order at: 7:45
- None present
- Awesome Pittsburgh (Jeb Feldman)
- Thu, Jan 17th - Carnegie Museum of Art Culture Club making event. Jeremy attended last one, might have useful info to pass along.
- Thu Dec 6: Eat/Drink/Make - Children's Museum of Pittsburgh make night
- Thu Dec 6: Pittsburgh Geek Night at Church Brew Works
- Thu Dec 6: Pittsburgh Lockpick Club
- new website: http://unlockPGH.org/
- Fri Dec 7: Open Source and the Law
- Sat Dec 8: Learn to Solder - Matt B
- Sat Dec 8: Handmade Arcade
- Mon Dec 10: UAV/Quadcopter group meeting (HackPittsburgh members only)
- Tue Dec 11: Open Source Fabrication
- Thu Dec 13: No Knot Tying Club meeting this month!
- Fri Dec 14: Holiday Ornaments with the Egg Bot
- Sat Dec 15: Intro to Motor Control - Anthony
- Tue Dec 18: LoopPgh
- Thu Dec 20: PittMesh
- Thu Dec 20: StartUptown Holiday Party
- Fri Dec 21: No public event
- Fri Dec 28: No public event
- Wed Jan 2: Member Meeting
- Fri Jan 4: Social Entrepreneurship
- Fri Jan 11:
- Fri Jan 18:
- Fri Jan 25:
- Potential Friday Night talks/events:
- Intro to resistors, capacitors, component labeling
- Hard drive rescue
- Social entrepreneurship (Scott^2, ~January)
- Flat panel speakers
- Public welding class
- Ham radio test (spring)
- CNC milling
- Window Lights project - lights acquired, to be placed in window "soon"?
- Electronics Workstation - next steps?
- Need to organize electronics components
- RFID project - handing out cards/keys.
- 3D Printer
- Finishing build, should be done soon, end of month at latest
- Server Rack
- Bandsaw - Done!
- Steel City Code Fest
Motion to adjourn: