Member Meeting Minutes for April 3, 2013
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Minutes by Agenda Topic
- Called to order at:
- Fri Mar 22: Finish It Friday
- Sat Mar 23: Intro to Soldering
- Fri Mar 29: Shop Show-and-Tell
- Thu Apr 4: Lockpick Club
- Thu Apr 4: Pittsburgh Geek Night
- Fri Apr 5: About 3d printers
- Mon Apr 8: UAV Meeting
- Tue Apr 9: Open Source Fab Group
- Thu Apr 11: Open Source Beer
- Fri Apr 12: Intro to version control
- Fri Apr 19: Rope-craft
- Fri Apr 26: Finish It Friday
- Sat Apr 27: "Physical Pixel"
- Fri May 3: "Pirate box"
- Sat May 18: Intro to Processing
- Sun Aug 18: PGH mini maker faire
- Potential Friday Night talks/events:
- Hard drive rescue
- Flat panel speakers
- Shop Show-and-Tell (Quarterly) (mid March)
- Reverse engineering
- Stepper motor hack challenge
- Public welding class
- Ham radio test (late March/April)
- CNC milling
- Q2 Learn to Solder (June)
- Intro to processing
- Arduino Track:
- Learn to Solder
- Physical Pixel
- Intro to Motor Control
- Advanced Motor Control
Chad wrote this: WIndows light program. Types of display IN or outdoor.
- Window Lights project - lights in the windows!
- Gene is working on syncing the prototyping board with the outside display
- Electronics Workstation - next steps?
- Need to organize electronics components
- 3D Printer
- IT'S PRINTING!
- Not ready for public use yet, but if you have a shop relevant project, talk to Eli and he may be able to print it for you
- Server Rack / network
- Ready for members use
- Security cameras
- DVR, Hard Drive (not working), and Power Supply obtained
- Starting soon
- New electrical runs for server etc.
Move to Adjourn: Scott', seconded by Sarita