Member Meeting Minutes for Apr 3, 2019
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Called to Order
The meeting was called to order at: 7:39 PM
- Sean Guzek
- Bethany Klick
- Beebo Esch
- Steven Owens
- Simon Heath
- Gil Tygard
- Aaron Baker
- Sam Black
- Chad Elish
- Alex Reasinger
- Adam Longwell
- Phil Garrow
Shop clean! Old busted tables being put up for grabs. Mill Moved! Need to move tools. Pegboard and white board to be put up if needed.
- Welding class second half.
- Project Connect meeting at ??? down the street on April 8.
- Member's meeting April 16
- Mailing List: Monthly mailing lists etc. Being set up by Simon.
- Swag: T-Shirts, stickers, swag in limbo. Still in progress.
- HackPGH Birthday Party - June 1
- Dust collection: Should spend the money on the big components to get that off the table
Classes to Teach:
- Talk to Bethany
- Bebo Esch - Oragami, Chainmail, Soldering
- Simon Heath - Intro to running a web server
- CompTIA+ - Pittsburgh Info Technology Meetup; Wants someone to give a talk on microcontrollers and single-board-computers, 3rd Week of May. Looking for Volunteer
- Chad Elish - Stamp making 21+
- Sam/Chad - Moss bathmat class
- Joe Newcomer - Continuation of class that folks already paid for - the Arduino class; also some classes during spring break
- Phil Garrow - Pot throwing class, need wheels
- Sam Black - Monitization, social media, marketing, entrepreneurship
- Simon Heath - Soapmaking
- Adam Longwill - finished building the desktop station
- Time to move the 3d Box out. Gift to science center, library etc?
- New monitors for new station.
- Sam Black - Maker's store corner debut during 10th birthday
- Phone number for HackPGH information?
Move to Adjourn
The meeting was adjourned at: 8:30 PM
Minutes written by: Sean Guzek