Emergency Meeting Minutes for November 15, 2017
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
Called to Order
- Called to Order At: 7:30pm
- TechShop closing, many displaced makers, HackPGH board welcomes the displaced TechShop members to HackPGH!
- List of changes we already did
- $50/mo Membership
- Day Passes until Jan 1st.
- 24/7 Access
- Teach a class, get a free month membership
- Volunteer one shop clean a quarter
- +18 but classes for all ages
- A place to prototype and do small scale manufacturing
- Update on Harold's space
- Verbal agreement from current tenant.
- Expanding to space next door, end of this year, early 2018
- HackPGH members willing to help current tenant move
- Increase space from 1500 sq feet to 3400 sq feet
- Some TechShop meetups may be moved to HackPGH
- Maker Day Temporary Day Pass (finish your Holiday projects), for $15-$20 a month you can try using tools with a HackPGH members supervising you
- Commercial makers using space during the day, commercial makers will still be required to contribute to community
- Emphasis on fixing the tools yourself, we don't have paid employees. Big difference with HackPGH.
- Discussion with HackPGH landlord about using Avenu's other buldings for temporary member storage and classes
- Maker Potluck 1.5 weeks after Thanksgiving
Move to Adjourn
- Adjourned at: 9:35pm