Council Meeting Minutes for June 10, 2010
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
- Inc. Deal
- Upcoming Events
- Motivating the MEMBERS!
- Shop Improvement
- New York Follow Up
- Marty and Andy will meet on Monday to transfer over website material including purchasing a new host and an Amazon s3 account.
New Council Member
- Need to find one.
- Basic Liability Steps
- MEMBERS ONLY in the Power Tool area
- Signage and forms regarding using any power tools or dangerous equipment.
- E-mail being sent to Dale to discuss Inc. with his partner Scott Hilliard
- Solution preferred = Covered liability and cheap!
- CREATE AGENDA FOR THE MEETING WITH SCOTT AND DALE
- Inc. regarding liabilities (insurance for directors and officers)
- How to go about taxes
- If not non profit, could we use them as a fiscal sponsor
- Ask Scott about taxes
- CTF PitSug
- Balloon prelim launch 6/13 weather permitted
- Meeting Monday will supplies showing up.
- At first members meeting introduce need for headcount
- MakerFaire Detroit
- Need members to commit to going and sponsoring event
- Ideas for sponsored event
- Or participation or both
- If not enough members are available no go..?
- World's Smallest Parade?
Ideas for classes
- Garduino - arduino for gardening
- Arduino I and II (Middle of July Andy, And Matt S. will organize)
- CigarBox Guitar Class (prototypes being worked on)
- Work on projects
- Blog Projects
- Twitter Posts
- Pull out all the stops at the first meeting
- Lazor Nickels/Stars
- Volunteer Time ( Reinstate acknowledgement of lack and non lack)
- Invoice May
Moved to move to one Friday a month.