This is a page for managing contributions to the HackPGH wiki.
Stuff you can help with
- Review the Special:SpecialPages, specifically the Special:LonelyPages. If you find something that should probably be deleted, put a [[Category:DeleteMe]] tag on it so it can be reviewed.
- Help keep the Books, Tools & Equipment, and Hardware pages up to date
- Get pictures of all the tools
- Fill out the basic tool info
- Organize related pages into categories for easy maintenance of lists, e.g. Category:Projects.
- Organize and add info about all of HackPgh's social media and other websites
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/51044811307/, https://www.facebook.com/HackPgh/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HackPGH
- Github: https://github.com/hackpgh
- See top bar of the website for more links: https://hackpgh.org/
- Discord?: see Slack pin
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hackpittsburgh/
- Hackerspaces Wiki: https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/HackPittsburgh
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hackpgh/
- Create a dedicated Safety page
Pages that need attention
Ideas to explore
- History of HackPGH (need to track down any old info we have)
Feel free to take on a todo item from this list and remove it when it's complete